The Protocol Phase I
$0.00 15 minutes
This phase constitute the foundation of our protocols and core science. The focus of this phase is to prime your body, by optimizing your biomolecular and nutritional core, with a selection of active essential micronutrients and antioxidants, specifically formulated for your unique biomolecular and genetic needs.
What is it?
ONOGEN PRIME Protocol is designed to provide YOU with our signature physician selection of specific biomolecular active ingredients – micronutrients, minerals and antioxidants. PRIME IV / PRIME IV + are the key therapies of our PRIME protocol.
Your personalized PRIME protocol, will be specifically designed to meet your unique biomolecular cellular needs based on our novel biohacking medical assessment delivered and analyzed by ONOGEN’s advanced algorithm-biotech-engine.
Your PRIME protocol, may consist of one or multiple PRIME IV or PRIME IV + sessions depending on your personal biomolecular needs. Other oral supplements or testing may be added to your personalized plan to identify further possible deficiencies. This protocol aims to create a personalized wellness optimization plan to prime you from your biomolecular core out.
This innovative, personalized and avant-garde medical approach is founded on the believe that you are operating most of the time at just a partial level of your full potential due to unrecognized gaps within your biomolecular and nutritional core. This protocol intent to upgrade your biology nutritionally to support your body and mind to achieve their full biomolecular and genetic potential.*
PRIME IV/PRIME IV +, is formulated to be delivered only directly to your blood stream and administered by one of our Certified Biohacking doctors or RN. By by-passing the gut – going straight to your bloodstream – this protocol enhance the cellular delivery and uptake of specific biomolecular factors, micronutrients, antioxidants and minerals, such as vitamin C, magnesium, methyl factors, active B’s and glutathione to support your nutritional status and cellular function, upgrading your biology to support you on your ‘biohacking’ quest to become the healthiest, happiest and absolute best version of yourself.*
** CURRENTLY IV THERAPY SERVICES ONLY AVAILABLE IN MIAMI-FT-LAUDERDALE-DAVIE-BOYTON BEACH-VEGAS & CARACAS.
NY & SAO PAULO COMING SOON!
What are the benefits?
Most of our patients report increased energy, vitality, exercise recovery and brain power when getting IV Therapy in regular basis. They have also described to noticed suffering less colds.*
Thirty five percent, 35% telomere increase has been found in patient following our protocols for at least a year.*
- Active micronutrients
- High dose Vitamin C
- Magnesium and other key minerals
- Fenech M. Nutriomes and nutrient arrays - the key to personalized nutrition for DNA damage prevention and cancer growth control. Genome Integr 2010;1:11.
- Moores CJ, Fenech M, O'Callaghan NJ. Telomere dynamics: the influence of folate and DNA methylation. Ann NY Acad Sci 2011;1229:76-88.
- Paul L, Cattaneo M, D’Angelo A et al. Telomere Length in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells is Associated with Folate Status in Men. J Nutr 2009;139:1273- 1278.
- Bull CF, O’Callaghan NJ, Mayrhofer G, Fenech MF. Telomere Length in Lymphocytes of Older South Australian Men May Be Inversely Associated with Plasma Homocysteine. Rejuvenation Res 2009;12:341-349.
- Serra V, von Zglinicki T, Lorenz M, Saretzki G. Extracellular superoxide dismutase is a major antioxidant in human fibroblasts and slows telomere shortening. J Biol Chem 2003;278:6824-6830.
- Martin H, Uring-Lambert B, Adrian M et al. Effects of long-term dietary intake of magnesium on oxidative stress, apoptosis and ageing in rat liver. Magnes Res 2008;21:124-130.
- Kurz D, Decary S, Hong Y et al. Chronic oxidative stress compromises telomere integrity and accelerates the onset of senescence in human endothelial cells. J Cell Sci 2004;117:2417-2426.
- Watfa G, Dragonas C, Brosche T et al. Study of telomere length and different markers of oxidative stress in patients with Parkinson's disease. J Nutr Health Aging 2011;15:277-281.
- Furumoto K, Inoue E, Nagao N et al. Age-dependent telomere shortening is slowed down by enrichment of intracellular vitamin C via suppression of oxidative stress. Life Sci 1998;63:935-948.
- Yokoo S, Furumoto K, Hiyama E, Miwa N. Slow-down of age-dependent telomere shortening is executed in human skin keratinocytes by hormesis-like-effects of trace hydrogen peroxide or by anti-oxidative effects of pro-vitamin C in common concurrently with reduction of intracellular oxidative stress. J Cell Biochem 2004;93:588-597.
- Dröge W, Breitkreutz R. Glutathione and immune function. Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):595-600.
- Geiler J, Michaelis M, Naczk P, Leutz A, Langer K, Doerr HW, Cinatl J Jr. N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) inhibits virus replication and expression of pro-inflammatory molecules in A549 cells infected with highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza A virus. Biochem Pharmacol. 2010 Feb 1;79(3):413-20.
- De Toro-martin J, Arsenault b, Despres JP, Vohl, MC. Precision Nutrition: A Review of Personalized Nutritional Approaches for the Prevention and Management of Metabolic Syndrome Nutrients. 2017 Aug; 9(8): 913.Published online 2017 Aug 22.
- Tremblay J, Hamet P. Role of genomics on the path to personalized medicine. Metabolism. 2013 Jan;62 Suppl 1:S2-5.
- Katz D. Ather A, Yanchou Niike V, et al. Intravenous Micronutrient Therapy (Myers' Cocktail) for Fibromyalgia: A Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study J Altrn Comp Med. 2009 Mar; 15(3): 247–257.
- Gaby AR. Intravenous nutrient therapy: The “Myers' cocktail” Altern Med Rev. 2002;7:389–403.Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center. Intravenous Micronutrient Therapy (IVMT) for Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Pilot Study. 2003. NIH, Grant #AT 00942–01A1.