Practicing Tomorrow’s Medicine Today
ONOGEN Biohacking Medical Program
Personalized Medical biohacking Programs specifically designed to help you to biohack your genes, balance your hormones, improve your health, slow aging and become the absolute best version.
THE ONOGEN DIFFERENCE
ONOGEN’s medical programs are designed by implementing breakthrough technologies and regenerative medicine protocols to enhance your health, overall well-being, mental clarity, physical performance and longevity. Each of our programs addresses chronic stress as the culprit of aging augmented with a modern, forward-thinking multi-omics strategy.
MULTIOMIC STRATEGY: THE LATEST HOLISTIC APPROACH TO HUMAN HEALTH
A multiomic strategy is a new diagnostic and therapeutic tool that allows us to analyze a large amount of data from your body’s different molecular systems – genome, metabolome, proteome, transcriptome, epigenome, and microbiome – to create a personalized advanced therapeutic protocol that addresses your personal challenges from the actual root cause.
ONOGEN SIGNATURE THERAPEUTICS & PROCEDURES
Each of ONOGEN programs brings a selection of breakthrough diagnostic, therapeutics and procedures, including:
- Advanced functional, nutritional, and genetic testing.
- Senolytics – promising substances and strategies that may enhance the natural clearance of defective or senescent immune cells to reset inner body chemistry into regeneration rejuvenation mode.
- Nootropics –also referred as “smart drugs” or brain boosters. They are mainly peptides and supplements that can boost mental clarity, memory, focus, and brain performance.
- Bioidentical Hormones – known as natural hormones as they are chemically similar to the hormones in your body. They’re made from a plant steroid found in wild yams.
- Adaptogens – a natural herbal substance considered to help the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes. Well-known example is ginseng, ashwagandha, Rhodiola.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, Postbiotics – the three main “biotics” for good gut health.
- Peptides – short fragments of amino acids, usually produced by your body, which have been found to be the key to repairing tissue and even modulating gene alteration that may occur with aging, stress, and chronic inflammation.