Sexy YOU Formula by ONOGEN, combines a proprietary and synergistic blend containing horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris and maca specifically formulated to support hormone balance, libido and sexual health.
HORNY GOAT WEED
What is it?
This formula features a proprietary blend of biomolecular super food containing: horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Korean Ginseng, Maca, Kola Nut, Muira Puama, Damiana and Fenugreek specifically formulated to support healthy sex drive, hormone balance, energy and vitality.
How does it work?
- Icariin, the active ingredient in horny goat weed, works similarly to Viagra and Cialis ( sildenafil and tadalafil) inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme. This enzyme is involved in blood vessel dilation and circulation, both of which are critical for sexual arousal.
- Tribulus terrestris has been shown to support healthy testosterone levels.
- Maca helps promote hormone balance, energy, vitality and sexual health.
- Panax Ginseng is a potent adaptogen that helps support libido and testosterone levels.
- Damiana and Muira Puama are both known as potent aphrodisiacs and help support libido and vitality.
What are the benefits?
- Enhanced Sex Drive & Libido
- Boost Energy & Vitality
- Promote Hormone Balance
- Natural Herbs
- Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF. Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1518-28.
- Ning H, Xin ZC, Lin G, Banie L, Lue TF, Lin CS. Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate level in cavernous smooth muscle cells. Urology. 2006;68:1350–4.
- Dell'Agli M, Galli GV, Dal Cero E, Belluti F, Matera R, Zironi E, Pagliuca G, Bosisio E. Potent inhibition of human phosphodiesterase-5 by icariin derivatives. J Nat Prod. 2008;71:1513–7.
- Fernández-Lázaro D, Mielgo-Ayuso J, Del Valle Soto M, Adams DP, González-Bernal JJ, Seco-Calvo J. The Effects of 6 Weeks of Tribulus terrestris L. Supplementation on Body Composition, Hormonal Response, Perceived Exertion, and CrossFit® Performance: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2021 Nov 7;13(11):3969.
- Meissner HO, Mrozikiewicz P, Bobkiewicz-Kozlowska T, Mscisz A, Kedzia B, Lowicka A, Reich-Bilinska H, Kapczynski W, Barchia I. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (I) Biochemical and Pharmacodynamic Study on Maca using Clinical Laboratory Model on Ovariectomized Rats. Int J Biomed Sci. 2006 Sep;2(3):260-72.
- Leung KW, Wong AS. Ginseng and male reproductive function. Spermatogenesis. 2013 Jul 1;3(3):e26391. doi: 10.4161/spmg.26391. Epub 2013 Sep 13.
- Kotta S, Ansari SH, Ali J. Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs. Pharmacogn Rev. 2013 Jan;7(13):1-10.