Immune Warrior Formula by ONOGEN, combines a blend of nine USA Grown Organic Mushroom powders: Reishi, Maitake, Chaga, Shitake, Cordyceps, King Trumpet, Royal Sun, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail.
Using mushrooms to support a healthy immune response is a tradition that goes back for thousands of years. Increasingly, scientific publications indicate as many as 300 types of mushrooms may play an important role in how we respond to toxins, illness, or abnormal cell formation.
What is it?
This formula features a blend of nine USA Grown Organic Mushroom powders: Reishi, Maitake, Chaga, Shitake, Cordyceps, King Trumpet, Royal Sun, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail.
How does it work?
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Mushroom Immune Support (Multi-Species Blend) derived from Mycelium & Fruiting Body.
- U.S. Grown.
- Contains nine species of Organic Mushrooms: Reishi, Maitake, Chaga, Shitake, Cordyceps, King Trumpet, Royal Sun, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail.
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan.
What are the benefits?
- Mushroom in this blend may support and modulate immune system: Mushrooms have been shown to have immunomodulating effects, meaning they help keep the immune system in balance — stimulating it when there’s something to fight (during an illness) and downregulating it when it’s overactive.
- Mushroom in this blend may be beneficial in cancer treatment, supporting immune system and modulating inflammation.
- Mushrooms in this blend that decrease inflammation may have the added benefit of decreasing fatigue, anxiety, and other symptoms by decreasing inflammatory cytokines.
- Mushrooms in the blend support a variety of other functions: longevity, respiratory, digestive, circulatory, and natural blood-sugar modulation.
- A broad spectrum mushroom blend, like Mushroom Immune Support, may help the body & mind adapt to physical, mental, and environmental stress factors.
- Motta F, Gershwin ME, Selmi C. Mushrooms and immunity. J Autoimmun. 2021 Feb;117:102576.
- Guggenheim AG, Wright KM, Zwickey HL. Immune Modulation From Five Major Mushrooms: Application to Integrative Oncology. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2014 Feb;13(1):32-44.
- Aramabašić Jovanović J, Mihailović M, Uskoković A, Grdović N, Dinić S, Vidaković M. The Effects of Major Mushroom Bioactive Compounds on Mechanisms That Control Blood Glucose Level. J Fungi (Basel). 2021 Jan 16;7(1):58.
- Kumar K, Mehra R, Guiné RPF, Lima MJ, Kumar N, Kaushik R, Ahmed N, Yadav AN, Kumar H. Edible Mushrooms: A Comprehensive Review on Bioactive Compounds with Health Benefits and Processing Aspects. Foods. 2021 Dec 4;10(12):2996.