Happy YOU, is ONOGEN™’s gut-brain-adrenal axis support formula, specifically designed to support mood, emotional and gut well-being and relaxation.
This advanced gut-brain axis formula, combines 50 billion probiotic with inositol, theanine, ashwagandha and rhodiola. Specifically formulated with L. helveticus and B. longum strains that have been clinically shown to support mood and mental wellness.
50 B PROBIOTIC
What is it?
This formula features 50 billion probiotic with mood and relaxation support blend contains L. helveticus and B. longum strains combine with adrenal support blend of inositol, theanine, ashwagandha and rhodiola.
How does it work?
- Bio-Enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments. The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for enteric coating.
- 700 mg Prebiotic Fiber Blend: Organic Acacia, Organic Pea Starch Powder, Organic Agave Inulin.
- 370 mg Stress Support Blend with Inositol, Theanine, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola.
- 50 billion CFU per serving, providing a Lactobacillus blend of 45 billion cells with a Bifidobacterium blend of 5 billion cells.
- Formulated with L. helveticus and B. longum strains that have been clinically shown to support mental wellness.
- Acid and Bile Tolerant for Maximum Survival.
- Shelf Stable Bottle Technology with multi-phase barrier that controls and traps moisture to ensure product stability.
What are the benefits?
- Mood Formula 50 Billion Probiotic contains clinically studied strains that provide immune, digestive & mood support.
- Organic blend of acacia, pea starch powder, and agave inulin support the growth of good bacteria to sustain a healthy balance of microflora.
- L. helveticus and B. longum strains have clinical support for gut and mental wellness throughout stress.
- A normal healthy intestinal microflora, once established, helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Inositol, theanine, ashwagandha, and rhodiola may support a healthy stress response.
- Allergen Free: Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
- Sharma H, Bajwa J. Approach of probiotics in mental health as a psychobiotics. Arch Microbiol. 2021 Dec 19;204(1):30.
- Cheng LH, Liu YW, Wu CC, Wang S, Tsai YC. Psychobiotics in mental health, neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental disorders. J Food Drug Anal. 2019 Jul;27(3):632-648.
- Regalado-Rentería E, Aguirre-Rivera JR, Godínez-Hernández CI, García-López JC, Oros-Ovalle AC, Martínez-Gutiérrez F, Martinez-Martinez M, Ratering S, Schnell S, Ruíz-Cabrera MÁ, Juárez-Flores BI. Effects of Agave Fructans, Inulin, and Starch on Metabolic Syndrome Aspects in Healthy Wistar Rats. ACS Omega. 2020 May 6;5(19):10740-10749.
- Rodiño-Janeiro BK, Vicario M, Alonso-Cotoner C, Pascua-García R, Santos J. A Review of Microbiota and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Future in Therapies. Adv Ther. 2018 Mar;35(3):289-310.
- Johnson D, Thurairajasingam S, Letchumanan V, Chan KG, Lee LH. Exploring the Role and Potential of Probiotics in the Field of Mental Health: Major Depressive Disorder. Nutrients. 2021 May 20;13(5):1728.
- Partrick KA, Rosenhauer AM, Auger J, Arnold AR, Ronczkowski NM, Jackson LM, Lord MN, Abdulla SM, Chassaing B, Huhman KL. Ingestion of probiotic (Lactobacillus helveticus and Bifidobacterium longum) alters intestinal microbial structure and behavioral expression following social defeat stress. Sci Rep. 2021 Feb 12;11(1):3763.
- Romijn AR, Rucklidge JJ, Kuijer RG, Frampton C. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Lactobacillus helveticus and Bifidobacterium longum for the symptoms of depression. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2017 Aug;51(8):810-821. Epub 2017 Jan 10.
- Gagliardi A, Totino V, Cacciotti F, Iebba V, Neroni B, Bonfiglio G, Trancassini M, Passariello C, Pantanella F, Schippa S. Rebuilding the Gut Microbiota Ecosystem. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018 Aug 7;15(8):1679.
- Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, Kunugi H. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 3;11(10):2362.
- Panossian A, Wikman G. Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress-Protective Activity. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2010 Jan 19;3(1):188-224.