BEST YOU FOR HIM
Best YOU for HIM Formula by ONOGEN, combines the benefits of isolated probiotics strains while incorporating the value of naturally occurring Kefir Cultures with organic whole food source vitamins and minerals, targeting men and supporting healthy aging stored in a high technology shelf-stable bottle.
This signature pro-longevity formula delivers true “food” probiotics with a broad range of probiotic strains. Studies suggest whole-food probiotics, made from fermented food may deliver more live nutrients.
85 B PROBIOTICS
WHOLE FOOD VITAMINS
What is it?
This formula features a true “food” probiotics with a broad range of probiotic strains with organic whole food source vitamins and minerals, targeting men and supporting healthy aging stored in a high technology shelf-stable bottle.
How does it work?
- Best YOU for HIM + 85 Billion CFU Probiotic Formula is a custom-formulated Native Super Concentrate Probiotic Blend, a Multi-Strain Probiotic with Kefir Culture, and Organic Whole Food Source Vitamins & Minerals.
- 615 mg Organic Eastern Fruit, Veggie & Mushroom Blend.
- 310 mg Native Super Concentrate Probiotic Blend.
- 60 mg Ultra Digestive Enzyme Blend consisting of Alpha Galactosidase, Bromelain, and Papain.
- Includes our Bio-Enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS), ensuring survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- Acid and Bile Tolerant for Maximum Survival.
- Shelf Stable Bottle Technology with a multi-phase barrier to control and trap moisture to ensure product stability.
- Contains No sugar, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
What are the benefits?
- The proprietary Kefir blend, high in Lactobacillus, provides Vaginal, Digestive & Immune Support.
- High CFU Probiotic and Ultra Digestive Enzyme Blend provide support for healthy digestion and regular elimination.
- High potency probiotic formula with our Organic Eastern Fruit, Veggie, and Mushroom Blend helps to quickly replenish healthy levels of healthy microflora in the vaginal and urinary tracts.
- A normal healthy intestinal microflora, once established, helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria .
- Helps promote the growth of good bacteria which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.
- Organic and Whole Food Source Vitamins & Minerals formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of active women, promoting longevity, optimal digestion, immune support, stress support, and healthy hair, skin, & nails.
- María Remes Troche J, Coss Adame E, Ángel Valdovinos Díaz M, Gómez Escudero O, Eugenia Icaza Chávez M, Antonio Chávez-Barrera J, Zárate Mondragón F, Antonio Ruíz Velarde Velasco J, Rafael Aceves Tavares G, Antonio Lira Pedrín M, Cerda Contreras E, Carmona Sánchez RI, Guerra López H, Solana Ortiz R. Lactobacillus acidophilus LB: a useful pharmabiotic for the treatment of digestive disorders. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2020 Nov 24;13:1756284820971201.
- Bains A, Chawla P, Kaur S, Najda A, Fogarasi M, Fogarasi S. Bioactives from Mushroom: Health Attributes and Food Industry Applications. Materials (Basel). 2021 Dec 11;14(24):7640.
- Ianiro G, Pecere S, Giorgio V, Gasbarrini A, Cammarota G. Digestive Enzyme Supplementation in Gastrointestinal Diseases. Curr Drug Metab. 2016;17(2):187-93.
- Graham DY, Ketwaroo GA, Money ME, Opekun AR. Enzyme therapy for functional bowel disease-like post-prandial distress. J Dig Dis. 2018 Nov;19(11):650-656.
- Gagliardi A, Totino V, Cacciotti F, Iebba V, Neroni B, Bonfiglio G, Trancassini M, Passariello C, Pantanella F, Schippa S. Rebuilding the Gut Microbiota Ecosystem. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018 Aug 7;15(8):1679.
- Suez J, Zmora N, Zilberman-Schapira G, Mor U, Dori-Bachash M, Bashiardes S, Zur M, Regev-Lehavi D, Ben-Zeev Brik R, Federici S, Horn M, Cohen Y, Moor AE, Zeevi D, Korem T, Kotler E, Harmelin A, Itzkovitz S, Maharshak N, Shibolet O, Pevsner-Fischer M, Shapiro H, Sharon I, Halpern Z, Segal E, Elinav E. Post-Antibiotic Gut Mucosal Microbiome Reconstitution Is Impaired by Probiotics and Improved by Autologous FMT. Cell. 2018 Sep 6;174(6):1406-1423.e16.